Weather Sensor

Hello!
I tried to do the relation of project 5: mood cue (weather sensor) where the girl on youtube explained in the end about replacing the potentiometer with a phototransistor or a temperature sensor and design a paper base that shows, for example, what kind of weather is outside. How will I able to set up and do coding for this kind of project? I am new here and I hope someone can help me with this project for my school presentation.

This is the link to project 5 (mood cue) about weather sensor: 05 Starter Kit: Mood Cue - YouTube (7:18)

Your question is so generalised that the answer would be a complete tutorial.
You can't expect the users here to write down a complete tutorial in 5-10 minutes.

The bare minimum you have to provide is links to the description of the project or tutorial the link to the video
the code that is working and your attempt how to modify this code to work with a temperature-sensor or phototransistor.

And if you have the datasheet of the temperature-sensor or phototransistor.

If this is all totally new to you you would have to break down your very very general question to one detail-aspect you want to learn first

best regards Stefan

Hello,

You are going to have to provide a lot more information. Most if not all the people here won't have a clue what project 5 is or what You Tube video you are referring to, let alone what it says.

Please post details of what you are doing as per the forum instructions at the top of every forum section.

Thank you.

This is the link for project 5 mood cue about her explaining the weather sensor of the project: 05 Starter Kit: Mood Cue - YouTube (7:18)

You can't expect the users here to write down a complete tutorial in 5-10 minutes.

YOU want help. So it is up to you to that part of the work YOU can do
This is:

• posting links as LINK (which mean post the link as the onlie thing in one line)
  • writing if you have the original setup working
  • provinding links to the description of the project or tutorial

~~the link to the video ~~the code that is working and

- your attempt how to modify this code to work with a temperature-sensor or phototransistor.

• And if you have the datasheet of the temperature-sensor or phototransistor.

If this is all totally new to you you would have to break down your general question to
one detail-aspect you want to learn first.

best regards Stefan