web page documentation error, significant

The Arduino Micro, referenced on http://arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardMicro#.UxKEZf00PfM,
clicking to view the pinout, takes you to this graphic:

comparing the proc documentation and the actual information on the chip with the pinout graphic, pins A9 through A11 are mis-marked on the image. A8 is missing altogether, and there's an imaginary A12 to make up the difference. ("A6 trough A11 are shared respectively on digital pins 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 12.", maybe a "SIC" on "trough" too unless you're Canadian :wink:

I didn't see any specific forum for posting bugs on the web site / documentation, so if this is in the wrong forum, please tell me where to move it, or move it yourself if you can, I'm pretty new to the Arduino forums.

Summary of correction needed: change "A9" to "A8". Change "A10" to "A9". Change "A11" to "A10". Change "A12" to "A11". If you've lost the original, I can probably PS you up a corrected png if you need one.

Did you read the comments at the bottom of the page.
If you click on this link, you should see the comments: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardMicro

I think you are right. There is no A12, and A8 is shared with D8.
PB4 = ADC11 = digital pin 8 = analog pin A8.
and so on.

It was also noted here : Arduino Micro analog input numbering - Suggestions for the Arduino Project - Arduino Forum

And here: Arduino Micro pinout diagram for extended analog inputs and schematics erratum · Issue #1741 · arduino/Arduino · GitHub

It can be hard to get these things fixed. There are more things in the reference that are not correct, but it seems impossible to have them corrected. Some questions keep coming back, just because the documention is wrong.
I'm very disappointed by this, but so far this is the only disappointment about the Arduino.

well that's certainly depressing. But I suppose it's possible the people that maintain this stuff don't have much of or any of a presence in the forums. There may be a specific channel (bug report email, bugbase CV to open etc) to get things like this taken care of or they just don't see it?

I don't know. Some problems in the documentation are there for years and are still not corrected.