Web server Sample program for esp8266

I have WEMOS D1 board. I never used Arduino IDE before. There are some sample example for esp8266 in Arduino IDE. there are six program available for web server. I don't understand which one program I should use so that I can run server on my board.

Please help me. I want to control led via internet. Is there any sample program in it that can do this ?

have you looked here?

J-M-L: have you looked here?

I don't have much knowledge about programming and I don't know much about Arduino Ide. It's my start now. So that's why I am looking for the Sample program. Once I want to see how I can control any device with the help of this board via internet.

I seen there are six sample program to run webserver on board. I don't know which one I should use to run webserver on esp8266

I seen there are six sample program to run webserver on board. I don't know which one I should use to run webserver on esp8266

Try all of them. Based on what you see in the browser and in the Serial Monitor, it should be no problem to decide which one to use as the basis for your program.

I would say It’s too complicated for a start if you want to learn

Go for tutorials in c and c++ first and explore the fundamentals of electronics (current, voltage, resistors, LEDs, etc)

do basic stuff not involving web or WiFi first

If you want something fully baked, my link above will show plenty

J-M-L: I would say It’s too complicated for a start if you want to learn

Go for tutorials in c and c++ first and explore the fundamentals of electronics (current, voltage, resistors, LEDs, etc)

do basic stuff not involving web or WiFi first

If you want something fully baked, my link above will show plenty

I have knowledge of c programming. I have been written interfacing program for (LED's, LCD, keypad, Motor, keypad etc) I was not familiar with Arduino IDE and Esp8266 module

I just wanted to use sample program for blinking led over internet

for me that's the first hit of the link I gave you above

have you studied this?