Webpage control for beginner-intermeditae

Im looking for a few good guides to learn web page control, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Trying to learn how to:
-Controll outputs
-display variable values on page
-Modify the webpage dynamically (diffrent buttons/objects as state changes)

Noting I have no experience with html

The only thing i can find is tutorials on controling a single led with a web button and every single one of them gives you a premade code and schematic with no explanation at all as to how it actually functions... At least everything I have found

Note why can I not edit my post unil 5min later... I understand not being able to make another post... But editing?

Noting I have no experience with html

Then you have a choice. Learn html or give up on this project. HTML is not hard. Everything you need to know is in the forms section of: HTML Tutorial

Note why can I not edit my post unil 5min later... I understand not being able to make another post... But editing?

Stops robots from making a post, and then going back and adding spam.

Thanks, that html tutorial is really helpfull

I recommend that you learn about web programming on your PC because there is far more information on the internet for that. When you know how to do stuff on your PC you should not find it difficult to translate the concepts to the Arduino. Just keep in mind that an Arduino has very little memory.

...R