webserver

hi, i'm trying to create an web server, to control different devices in my apartment, getting the sensors and all to work has gone well, but i'm now trying to make the web interface. i would like to use radiobuttons, checkbuttons and textforms, that are used in html, and bin trying to get this working for a while now, but can't seem to get anywere.

so my question is, How do you make a rediobutton, checkbutton and form for the arduino? and i would also like to read the content in the box/form to controll the device connected.

Hiny

If you have an Ethernet shield on the Arduino, you probably want to use the "webduino" library that Ben Combee designed. I did some extensions to it for parsing and retrieving parameters that he hasn't integrated and released yet. If you'd like a copy, send me an email, and I'll send you a ZIP of my beta version.

If the Arduino is interfaced through a serial port on the PC, you'll want to run a webserver on the PC, and use something like PHP to communicate with the Arduino. I don't actually know whether anyone has put up any examples of that.

Ran