Weighing scale data storing

I am doing a project in which i am supposed to take the values of a digital weighing scale in a particular order to an android device. I want to do it with arduino or any other pic. what approach should i follow? is this feasible?

Bluetooth scales already exist.
In what way would your system be different?

I am not doing different. I just want to send the particular list of weight values from sf 400c to android using arduino as a storage element and then transfer it to android app.
If there are bluetooth scales where can i find their working mechanism so that I can make one by my own

You either need a scale with a serial output, or else remove the guts of the one you have and put in your own load cell amplifier, Arduino, display and bluetooth adaptor.

agniswaroop:
I am not doing different. I just want to send the particular list of weight values from sf 400c to android using arduino as a storage element and then transfer it to android app.

Quite feasible. All your problems are mechanical. I guess you need an RTC to date/time stamp the events and store on SD. You can download from SD to a standard bluetooth terminal app on the phone. The filedump example included in the SD section of the IDE is all you need for that.