Weird behaviour w5100

Hi guys, I've got cheap red w5100 mini pcb from china. Arduino mega is not connecting to internet at all, arduino uno seems to be working. When I upload example sketches non of it is connecting. Serial monitor is showing address 0.0.0.0 and I can't access web server at all. However when I upload cayenne or blynk sketches everything is working as it should.
I have seen similar problem with server 0.0.0.0 somewhere on internet but it was shield with too long pins or something. My problem looks like it's not connection problem.

How did you wire the module to the UNO/Mega? The Ethernet shield connects using the ISP connector, so this is usually the safest way for Arduino compatible hardware. If you're using the GPIO pins, keep in mind that the SPI pins are not the same on UNO and Mega.

Yes I have it connected via ISP and SS pin connected to D10. I know that Mega uses different pins and D53 or something like that instead pin 10.
Weird that mega is not connecting at all and uno is only connecting to cayenne and blynk.

Try this test sketch. If it doesn’t show 192.168.0.2 on the serial monitor, you have a SPI problem. No sense going any further until it shows the correct value.

#include <SPI.h>
#include <Ethernet.h>

byte mac[] = {  0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED };
IPAddress ip(192,168,0,2);

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);

// disable SD card if one in the slot
  pinMode(4,OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(4,HIGH);

Serial.println("Starting w5100");
  Ethernet.begin(mac,ip);

Serial.println(Ethernet.localIP());