weird issue between 2 libraries i think

im playing around with tft lcd and some ws2812 leds to make a little touch screen based controller for the lights. when i go to compile the code, i get a strange error, well several errors. if i comment out all of the utft parts, there are no issues and the same if i comment out the fastLED parts. is there a way around this? i couldn't make much sense of what the errors really mean.

heres the errors that im getting-
In file included from /Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/fastled_arm_sam.h:6,
from /Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms.h:18,
from /Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/FastLED.h:52,
from fastLedWavePalette.ino:3:
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/fastpin_arm_sam.h:41: error: macro "sport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/fastpin_arm_sam.h:42: error: macro "cport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/fastled_arm_sam.h:9,
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/clockless_block_arm_sam.h:153: error: macro "sport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/clockless_block_arm_sam.h:156: error: macro "cport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/clockless_block_arm_sam.h:159: error: macro "cport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/clockless_block_arm_sam.h:168: error: macro "sport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/clockless_block_arm_sam.h:171: error: macro "cport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/clockless_block_arm_sam.h:174: error: macro "cport" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from fastLedWavePalette.ino:3:
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/FastLED.h:17: note: #pragma message: FastLED version 3.001.003
In file included from /Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/fastled_arm_sam.h:6,
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/fastpin_arm_sam.h:41: error: function definition does not declare parameters
/Users/szawa/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED/platforms/arm/sam/fastpin_arm_sam.h:42: error: function definition does not declare parameters

any ideas what the issue is or how to fix it would be a great help, thanks
EDIT: im using these libraries...
#include "UTFT.h"
#include "URTouch.h"
#include "FastLED.h"

The problem is the UTFT library has these lines in it:

#define cport(port, data) port &= data
#define sport(port, data) port |= data

However, in the FastPin code, I have a pairt of methods named cport and sport - but because UTFT used c preprocessor macro defintions, the compiler is attempting to swap those macro definitions into the code and hilarity ensues.

Try moving the #include "UTFT.h" to after the #include "FastLED.h" - which should prevent their macro definitions from attempting to curb stomp FastLED's pin code