Weird stuff

More strangeness from Apple

Happily I can't afford anything that Apple sells.

...R

"IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN AMERIKU"

More Genius Bar buffoonery

AWOL:
More Genius Bar buffoonery

I wonder how long it took him to work work things back from the screen being dim to the Hall sensor for the lid?
As it happens I have an old laptop whose screen started flickering, it is not the battery (though it is in poor condition), so I may take a look at the lid sensor now :slight_smile:
The anti-competitive tactics of some companies is a pain. The cost of buying a new printer is often close to, or even lower than, buying branded ink cartridges. There seems to be a bit of an arms race between printer manufacturers and people wanting to either re-fill or replace branded cartridges.
Batteries can be dangerous so I am a bit more wary about those being refurbished.

ardly:
The cost of buying a new printer is often close to, or even lower than, buying branded ink cartridges.

I bought an Epson Ecotank printer about 2 years ago and I still have not exhausted the black ink - which is the one most used.

And the genuine Epson refills are cheap.

…R

Robin2:
I bought an Epson Ecotank printer about 2 years ago and I still have not exhausted the black ink - which is the one most used.

And the genuine Epson refills are cheap.

...R

Shhhhhh... don't let the Printer Police hear that, they will take the printer off the market.
OR they will come and Audit your printing, and fine you for not making enough hard copy.
Tom.... 8)

@ardly

I only buy Epson printers and then rush to Ebay to grab a CISS kit for it.

On average I can get 4-6 years out of one before it finally gives up an usually I am still on only the second bottle of ink.

Then its tear down time to salvage what I can :wink: