Well I'm stumped.

I've been trying to figure out the pins on the display of a cordless phone I have, but I was unable to find any datasheets (Gee, thanks Google). Can any of you guys help me out? As far as I can tell, it's a COG LCD, and has 22 pins. There's a sticker on the back of it that has two sets of characters...

The stuff on the sticker is MSGH1044603 and 070327L12. The display itself came from a Panasonic KX-TGA600b

starfox01:
I’ve been trying to figure out the pins on the display of a cordless phone I have, but I was unable to find any datasheets (Gee, thanks Google). Can any of you guys help me out? As far as I can tell, it’s a COG LCD, and has 22 pins. There’s a sticker on the back of it that has two sets of characters…

The stuff on the sticker is MSGH1044603 and 070327L12. The display itself came from a Panasonic
KX-TGA600b

My advice:
this is not worth the time nor money to use.
You can purchase a known display for several USD or GBP on ebay, aliexpress, dx.com, amazon.com, etc.

the Numbers on the display are meaningful only to Panasonic.

artisticforge:
My advice:
this is not worth the time nor money to use.
You can purchase a known display for several USD or GBP on ebay, aliexpress, dx.com, amazon.com, etc.

the Numbers on the display are meaningful only to Panasonic.

Yeah, fair enough. Was taking apart a old phone and hoped it might be useful, heh…not that I even know if it works to begin with.