What are these spring pins called?

So I was looking at the PCB of the metawatch and I wanted to know what these spring pins were called in the picture below.

There are 4 on the right of the PCB and one in the center. They appear to make contact with mating pogo pins.

Contact springs.

A spring is a spring is a spring... It doesn't really have a "proper" name - just a description of its function. A spring that contacts something else, i.e., a contact spring. More important than a name is what it is made of, or plated with. A typical spring won't solder very well, so it will either be a solder-friendly metal, or plated in a solder-friendly metal, hence the gold-ish colour to them.