What canI replace ground with?

Hi i have arduino uno and I want to replace gnd port with any other I mean I do not have any gnd ports left and I want to use something more, 2nd question is : Can I use AREF port as 5V or 3.3V?

This has been answered before... splitter

Aref is not a good place to consider using as a power source since your ADC would be using that for a reference voltage and placing a load on that pin is just not a best practice. Efforts are often made to isolate and condition the voltage rail at that pin since it impacts measured voltages.

Common advice given is: Don't connect anything to AREF pin unless you know what you are doing.

Your predicament is related to why people buy solderless breadboards... My advice. Buy some.

Aref, no. IOref can be used for low current 5V (Uno, Nano, Mega). The ICSP connectors have 5V and ground.

pwillard:
This has been answered before... splitter

Aref is not a good place to consider using as a power source since your ADC would be using that for a reference voltage and placing a load on that pin is just not a best practice. Efforts are often made to isolate and condition the voltage rail at that pin since it impacts measured voltages.

Common advice given is: Don't connect anything to AREF pin unless you know what you are doing.

Your predicament is related to why people buy solderless breadboards... My advice. Buy some.

Thank you for your response, I already have 2 breadboards lmao, I actually putted 5V Pin to breadboard and now i can split it into 5! (Same with gnd and other)

Usually, breadboards have two long strips, which normally get connected to ground and power...