What components is needed for my project?

Hi Arduino community

The project is that there would need to be a Arduino uno rev3 on the table connected to a constant power source. USB or AC/DC. Then a thermal sensor (maybe D6T or something cheaper), be able to detect when a human is sitting down on a chair, by reading the temperature on his face. Send it to the Arduino uno rev3 and then after an hour where the human has been detected on the sensor (if the human go away for 2-4 minutes the count shouldn't reset) turn on a LED light which remind the person to stand up, and the LED should keep turned on for 30 minutes.

The Arduino uno rev3 should be available to reset the count and start over again after the 30 minutes where the light as been turned on, and reset itself if there Isn't human presence for more 6 minuts in the hour it before the light turns on.

Im basically asking what components is needed to make my project to reality.

Thanks for any suggestions and help in advance.

Read the topic "How to use this Forum". There is no question, no real information.

Railroader:
Read the topic "How to use this Forum". There is no question, no real information.

Im asking what components i need and if the project is possible, and what is needed to make it possible. I know its some wide questions.

Is this a class assignment or have you been asking almost the same questions under another name?

Paul

You could start with an Uno and the D6T. Since the Uno already has an LED, you would be all set!
Very useful info on how to read the D6T sensor here and here.

Post again if you have problems.

Duplicate account and duplicate posting - wasting our time

be able to detect when a human is sitting down on a chair, by reading the temperature on his face

That's not how you use a chair.

PaulMurrayCbr:
That's not how you use a chair.

Monty Python comes to mind.

I'm not sure why the OP is asking us to design his project when Omron has a YouTube video for exactly this: "Seat Occupancy Detection with Omron D6T Sensor & Arduino Board Tutorial"