What connection is this?


Image taken from https://www.bareconductive.com/news/an-interactive-playtable-with-light-visualisation/

I'm not entirely sure, but the connection looks like a bolt & nut on the board + jumper cables with u connectors. Would appreciate any help in confirming/identifying the above. Thanks!

I can't even see the connector in that cr@p photo.

Have you asked the guys on the site you linked to?

Clearly nuts/bolds/eyelets.


Wawa: Clearly

Hehe well that's a stretch ;) but yeah you're right.

Could be either a ring connector or a spade connector secured with with nuts and bolts.

Thanks guys. Great help!

Hi, Better view. |500x229 Tom.. :)