What do I have to have to make ATmega328p run by it self

Right now I have a UNO connect to some LED in my project.
But I do not want to loose my UNO to that project so I going to flash it to a another ATmega328p chip and place that on a board.

About 7 years ago I did have and know what component I did need and how to make a basic standalone but I do not have that information anymore so that why I ask here if someone can tell me what to find it.

I looking for a schematic and what component I need so I can run the chip by it self.

When I was google it I only find some clone with alot of component but I'm sure I do not need so much to make it run by it self.

If you bootload the mega328 as 8MHz internal clock all you need are 0.1uF caps from Vcc and AVcc to ground and a 10K resistor from reset to ground. If 16MHz you need the crystal and 22pF caps as well. Look at Nick Gammon's minimal board tutorial.

There are clones working well for a low cost.

You also need a 0.1uF ceramic cap between Vcc and Gnd, and AVcc and Gnd, right next to the chip. This is unfortunately omitted from many designs online (this is also a sign that the tutorial was written by someone who doesn't know what they're doing) - without them the chip can hang or reset unpredictably depending on operating conditions.

But with nano clones selling for under $3 on ebay (and pro mini's slightly cheaper), it's hard to advise building breadboarduino for a newish arduino user who doesn't have a compelling reason not to use a nano/pro mini clone.

Thanks for the replay and the link groundFungus gave me looks like that I’m looking for.

Yes Is cheap to buy a nano clone and that but I have some Atmega328P I like to use first before I use some clone.

This Arduino to Breadboard tutorial is what got me started.

...R

yes that is the page I use when I burning the bootload and send the code over to the chip.