What does this board do?

All;
I’m not sure if this the right place to post, but here goes. I recently came across an old Arduino Mega 2560 controller that was in storage for way too long and I’m thinking that its time to finally start using it. However, the Arduino has a shield on it that I don’t recognize and I was wondering if anyone knows what it is for. I’m including a photo of it so if anyone has any insight as to what it does, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks;
Frank

cbbs70a:
All;
I'm not sure if this the right place to post, but here goes. I recently came across an old Arduino Mega 2560 controller that was in storage for way too long and I'm thinking that its time to finally start using it. However, the Arduino has a shield on it that I don't recognize and I was wondering if anyone knows what it is for. I'm including a photo of it so if anyone has any insight as to what it does, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks;
Frank

Frank, if you will use Google to search for "ruggedcircuits.com" and look at the images, you will find your answer about as quick as I did.

Paul