what happen if sharing the module outputs to 2 arduino

im going to split the module output(both digital and analog(5V) ) to 2 or 3 arduino instead of using serial port communication, so what happened to the output value?Thanks!

I am assuming you have a module that you want to connect to the inputs on 2-3 Arduinos.

The digital inputs will likely have no issue. The tolerance on the inputs is several tenths of a volt.

The analog input may not have an issue, but you will be connecting 2-3 ADCs in parallel. How far apart will the arduinos be (ie., how much wire from the module to each arduino)? The tolerance for receiving the same reading is 4.9mV; much tighter than the digital pin. So if there is an issue, this will likely be the cause.

You should not hurt anything if you try. I would connect the module to one arduino and record the readings, then connect the second and check the readings for both, then repeat for connecting the he third arduino.

adwsystems:
I am assuming you have a module that you want to connect to the inputs on 2-3 Arduinos.

The digital inputs will likely have no issue. The tolerance on the inputs is several tenths of a volt.

The analog input may not have an issue, but you will be connecting 2-3 ADCs in parallel. How far apart will the arduinos be (ie., how much wire from the module to each arduino)? The tolerance for receiving the same reading is 4.9mV; much tighter than the digital pin. So if there is an issue, this will likely be the cause.

You should not hurt anything if you try. I would connect the module to one arduino and record the readings, then connect the second and check the readings for both, then repeat for connecting the he third arduino.

thanks for answering !I'll try to solder the wire up and see if there is a problem!

Please report back with success or failure.