What happened to the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect?

Hello Arduino. What happened to the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect ??! It’s been 3 weeks since photos showing almost finished Nano Connects on assembly line. Can’t even find a single place that has any preorder either. Please let us know what is happening. Thank You.[/color]

They are coming! We're doing a lot of testing and fine-tuning, both on the hardware and the software side. Please be patient and stay tuned... they're soooo nice :D

1 Like

I imagine that the SW is being ... annoying. The way that RPi set up their SDK is very different than most microcontrollers. I don't know if Arduino is planning to build the Arduino core on top of the SDK, or start from scratch - both strategies have "issues" and either would probably take longer than was expected.

I’m not even gonna lie, I have been checking the store once or twice a week now for the past couple months, all to wind up with more tears in my eyes :cry:

I want one sooo bad

I know you guys are working to make it as perfect as possible, so I’ll keep hanging on a little bit longer! :+1:

2 Likes

Yes I see you announced 9 days ago for us to test the RP2040 with core IDE, yet they are not for sale anywhere ! And there is no news …