What happened to the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect?

Hello Arduino. What happened to the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect ??! It’s been 3 weeks since photos showing almost finished Nano Connects on assembly line. Can’t even find a single place that has any preorder either. Please let us know what is happening. Thank You.[/color]

They are coming! We're doing a lot of testing and fine-tuning, both on the hardware and the software side. Please be patient and stay tuned... they're soooo nice :smiley:

1 Like

I imagine that the SW is being ... annoying.
The way that RPi set up their SDK is very different than most microcontrollers. I don't know if Arduino is planning to build the Arduino core on top of the SDK, or start from scratch - both strategies have "issues" and either would probably take longer than was expected.

I’m not even gonna lie, I have been checking the store once or twice a week now for the past couple months, all to wind up with more tears in my eyes :cry:

I want one sooo bad

I know you guys are working to make it as perfect as possible, so I’ll keep hanging on a little bit longer! :+1:

2 Likes

Yes I see you announced 9 days ago for us to test the RP2040 with core IDE, yet they are not for sale anywhere ! And there is no news …

It was launched last Thursday. I got mine from The Pi Hut yesterday.

Got mine from Arduino today. I'd have ordered from Pi Hut if I'd known they were stocking it.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.