What have YOU been up to lately?

Apparently, I've spent a lot of time on Arduino stuff. ::slight_smile:

Trying to get my exhibits finished in time for the U.K. Maker Faire in March.
I start the last one this weekend. :wink:
I also have two to finish off neatly. :frowning:

http://makerfaire.com/newcastle/2010/makers/

working on my 32x32 matrix, just about done with the wiring

Sparkfun's Autonomous Vehicle Comp. has me busy now. Can't get my damn xbee's to work :frowning:

Taking care of my new baby son, so the hottest Arduino stuff i had time for is to solder up and test one of the tiny little Ardweeny's from solarbotics. They are cool :slight_smile: The first one is going into my now computerinterfaced rowing trainer fitnes thingie.

Just been creating a homebrew Roomba Shield.... :-/

Yea, I'm going to hook my Arduino to a Roomba Discovery so I can make it do what I want it to instead of just going around in circles picking up dirt....... :wink:

Just waiting on the 7 pin mini din plug from Mouser..... :frowning:

Dan

Taking care of my new baby son

Congratulations, sir!

Hey, you could try out the new tone() features in 0018 and make an Arduino baby lullaby project! Light sensitive maybe?

Yes Grats! have a cigar ... um

there

Getting ready to work a 48 hour shift being stuck at work in the snow tomorrow. Also expect my displays to show up tomorrow. A dual 7 segment LED, 2x16 LCD and an LED bar. Then eventually i may come up with a major project that might keep me busy for a few weeks.

Just finished my first piece of solderwork in YEARS! :stuck_out_tongue:

And it worked on first try (ok except for 1 forgotten wire, and a tiny loose one ::slight_smile:
Nothing you guys haven't ever created probably, a red-green matrix connected to 3 shift-registers, followed by uln2803 on the cathodes, and pnp transistors on the anodes.

Next step: software :wink:

Hey, you could try out the new tone() features in 0018 and make an Arduino baby lullaby project! Light sensitive maybe?

Yeah, i also thought of a heavy duty servo based cradle rocker, but before i have time to finish it he will be asking me to help him to build a jet pack :slight_smile: