What is an analog pin for arduino nano

I had been following a youtube video for a while, everything has been sorted out i guess but jst a little confusion in 1:10 he says about an analog pin which carries sound signals with the value of 0-1023, what is that analog pin, can a header pin be used instead, or a jumper wire, thanks guys!!

The analog pins on the Nano are the ones marked A0, A1, A2, etc. on the silkscreen.

https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/analog-io/analogread/

Ohk thanks for the update, cleared my confusion, so basically in the video he meant the analog pin as the analog output of the board, which he connected to the analog outupt of the microphone module with a female to male header pin!!

No, those pins on the Nano are analog inputs (ADC). The Nano doesn't have any analog outputs (DAC). It does have PWM pins (3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11), which might seem like analog outputs due to the naming of the "analogWrite" function but they are not truly analog outputs.

Ya sorry my bad, nano reads the value, hence the analog input, one more thing, i can use header pins to make a secure connection between the microphone right!!

It depends on how you are planning to use them.

A common issue we see here on the forum is people think they can just poke the headers into the through holes on a PCB. But this doesn’t provide a good connection. The headers need to actually be soldered to the PCB.

A male to female header connection is reasonably secure. It probably wouldn’t be suitable in an environment subject to vibration or shock, especially with low pin counts (the more pins, the higher the force required to detach the connection and the less prone it is to lateral movements).

Il keep that in mind, Thanks a tonn for your updates!! Cheers to you and the forum!!