What is the name of this DC connector?

What is the proper name of this DC connector on my solar panel? I am hoping to buy a few to wire up some solar panels to my arduino… I don’t need the splitter, just the connector.


SAE Connector i think, let me go check!

ETA, yep

I was going to say that, but the only ones I have seen marked like that were more than 2 plugs on each end, like the use on some trailer light hookups

good eye noob

Im fine with cables, Just don’t ask me anything about the Arduino! ;D


Thanks for the help!