What is the name of this part? and where do I get it?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get a part like the one circled in the attached picture, that lets me connect to a 12V power cable.

Don't forget to add a diode across the motor.

Awesome, Thank you, Qdeathstar and Wawa.