{
digitalWrite(led,HIGH);

}

else (analogRead ,fatı,HIGH);
{

digitalWrite(led,LOW);
}

}

You can use digitalWrite to enable the input pull up resister.

Int reading = AnalogRead(fati)   // I should of put digitalRead(fati) here 
If (reading == low){
digitalWrite(led,HIGH)
}
Else{
digitalWrite(led,LOW)
}

Edit:
Doh!! If your input is only High or Low you should be using digital not analog

Edit:
yeah I really messed up this post but I will leave it so as to not cause any further confusion

if (analogRead ,fatı,LOW);

if statements don't have semicolons on the end.

I would suggest you look through some of the code examples that come with the IDE and see how you should write these things. You can't just make up syntax. You have to do what the compiler expects. Stringing things together with commas is not the answer.

if(digitalRead(somePin) == LOW)

Hutkikz:
You can use digitalWrite to enable the input pull up resister.

Int reading = AnalogRead(fati)

If (reading == low){
digitalWrite(led,HIGH)
}
Else{
digitalWrite(led,LOW)
}

I know this is just typed in on a phone or something, but 5 out of those 7 lines have errors in them.

Instead of wasting your own time and ours, get a book or online tutorial and learn some basic C/C++ syntax, instead of writing random meaningless nonsense and expecting it to work.

int fatı=6;

Your variable name "fatı" contains the Unicode character "ı" which is not valid as part of a C variable name. It is in fact the "LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS I", code point \u0131.

Yep wont be doing that anymore
I count 8 errors total I believe
but Delta_G's solution is much more elegant

int reading = digitalRead(fati);
if (reading ==LOW){
  digitalWrite(led,HIGH);
}
else{ 
digitalWrite(led,LOW);
}

michinyon:
Instead of wasting your own time and ours, get a book or online tutorial and learn some basic C/C++ syntax, instead of writing random meaningless nonsense and expecting it to work.

I am studying tutorials as well as online c++ courses but I find I learn faster while trying to help.
And in this case that possibly my mistakes instigated more input and more clearly showed the
importance of syntax .

darkqnife
Usually when I am working on a sketch I have the reference section here open and I will look up the functions
to make sure I get the syntax right.
Something I obviously didn't do when I posted above.