what is the slew rate or bandwidth of the analog output of Arduino DUE?

hello!!

i want to use the DAC output to get a sine waveform

I read this example http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/DueSimpleWaveformGenerator#.UwSaQKp5MxA

and the maximum waveform frequency is 170Hz. I want to know what is the highest wave frequency that i can get without use external components.

i was looking in the datasheet but i didn't find anythong. thank you very much for your help :)

If you read the section on the DAC in the datasheet you would surely have seen this:

45.6.1 Digital-to-Analog Conversion The DACC uses the master clock (MCK) divided by two to perform conversions. This clock is named DACC Clock. Once a conversion starts the DACC takes 25 clock periods to provide the analog result on the selected analog output.

Since the MCLK is 84MHz that means DACC clock is 42MHz and conversions take about 600ns, so, but remember if driving both channels there is only one converter shared between them. There is also overhead in the call to analogWrite().

170Hz isn't going to be a problem, the DAC is designed for audio rates.

The problems you may not have appreciated is that the output is not rail-to-rail, only spans the middle 2/3rd of the supply range. Also the 12 bits is not realised in practice, you may be better off with a separate DAC.

thank you very mach for your help, i saw that but i didn’t understand it

thanks