What is this?

Im sorry If I sound noobish but what would these 3 things be?
I would like to know how they are used also. Thanks!

Picture0002.JPG

6 and 16 pin DIL packages, in some foam. And a ladder.

Ok now how would I use them?

Well, you could climb the ladder to reach things that are high up.

Don't know about the ICs - what is written on them?

On the 16 pin it says 2BA0LHm E4 and on the bottom line it says L293DNE

Now on the 6 pin it says 1313 on the top line
LTV4N35 on the bottom

This is where Google comes in useful.

BetterGamer: Im sorry If I sound noobish but what would these 3 things be?

Are you an alien? Just landed on this planet? How do you even know the word "Arduino"?

BetterGamer: On the 16 pin it says 2BA0LHm E4 and on the bottom line it says L293DNE

Now on the 6 pin it says 1313 on the top line LTV4N35 on the bottom

The next step is to type those codes into google.

Dat's funny! - Scotty

The strings "4N35" and "L293D" are the important ones.

BetterGamer

And you don't know how to google???????????????????????

So we can help you, what level of programming and electronics and practical electronics do you have.

We are here to help but we need to know you expertise as well.

Tom..... :)

TomGeorge: So we can help you, what level of programming and electronics and practical electronics do you have.

Clue: He didn't know what a chip was.

scottyjr:

Dat's funny! - Scotty

Well, I assumed that since the ladder was the only object in focus, it must be important.

They are IC chips designed to petform a single task, what that task is depends on the IC.

It could be anything hence the google search.

AWOL:

scottyjr:

6 and 16 pin DIL packages, in some foam.
And a ladder.

Dat’s funny! - Scotty

Well, I assumed that since the ladder was the only object in focus, it must be important.

My first impression was that you totally missed the obvious.

There is a HAND holding that foam package !

Funny how these threads help us to examine things that we might otherwise miss.

BetterGamer: Ok now how would I use them?

um... they have pointy legs. you could use them to hold foam from sliding away in a slight breeze.

Somebody get a rope.

Maybe we should tar n feather him.

Naw, his mom might get mad if we mad a mess, let’s just draw n quarter him…

Bettergammer, Don’t get upset, they treat everybody that way, (well, everybody who doesn’t bothe to do some research first). Take Mark’s advice anf google “4N35” and “L293D”. You probabllycan’t use them until you get a little (well, maybe a lot of) experience under your belt.

But, you gotta admit that the ladder crack was funny (and with little advice hidden between the lines).

Don’t give up. Ignore the asses and try to gleen a little intelligence.

You know what, you could use the ic chips to pin back the curtains or other fabric (using 2 ics to clamp together)

If you wanted us to Google it for you, then you should have taken a clearer photo.

Study this video, particularly after 1:40 and at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBb1j1XI2F0

BetterGamer, I hope you are having fun with this. sorry if this has gotten way over the top.

If one posts that they have tried and failed, this community will rush aid to them better than any earthquake relief effort.

however, this post was just showing no effort to find out on your own.

the 4n35 is an opto isolator, so it acts like a switch. the L293 can be uses as a motor driver.

so, you can wire up the 4n35 and the l293 and use them to roll up your window shades or move that ladder, or focus your camera, or driver a robot car, or run a lathe, or change the sign on the bus that tells what stop is next, or open a garage door, or turn on a fan in the bathroom, or run a robot arm, or a battle robot, or open a door, or run a scanner, or run a printer, or adjust a car seat, or open the CD to let you change disks you and open the pod bay door Hal, you can control the guidance on the next space flight, you can make your game controller rumble........ well, you might get the idea.

your post was akin to "I have a pencil, what can I write? "

we did go way over the top with our responses.

here is an honest question for you.

what do you want to create ?