What kind of connector is this?

What kind of connector is on the wire on this valve? It looks like something pretty standard but I need to know what it is called so I can buy a tip that connects to it.

Easier to buy another type of connector and replace it. That way you will know what you have and be able to get it from your local electronics shop.