Hi, I'm planing an e-bike which uses a motor controller that supports the CAN Bus. And I would like to use the arduino like a board computer. So the system should be able to do the following:
- Read Information from the CAN Bus
- Show Speed, Battery status etc. (Touchscreendisplay? which one?)
- Log the Position via GPS
- Use a gyroscope to measure rotation of the vehicle
- Send Data to a Phone over Bluetooth
Now here my Questions:
- What Arduino Board would you Choose?
- What Shilds would you choose and how many pins do they use?
- Wiring diagram if possible.
- General advice for the projekt. Maybe someone already did something similar.