What program to use for Serial Write; From Computer?

I am trying to make a controller for a lot of servos, more than the Arduino could hold code for easily (With a GUI for different patterns/etc)

I know I CAN make this in Processing,

I was trying to get it to work in a more accessible... THING.

Like Scratch, SNAP, or Blockly... none of which appear to have a simple "Serial.write" like processing does.

May be this can help?

Right? :) I've seen that (and Blocklyduino)

And it might be the right direction for me... but I think that's for coding, For the Arduino easier?...

Rather than Keeping the Brains of the program on the computer, with an easy to use GUI for non-coders in front of it

(Also, how do I actually use those again, I have to run that.. in Python? :( what to do with github files is REALLY non-intuitive for new users, no .exe to run/etc)

**** The reason (Possibly misguided) I'm trying to keep the code/Interface off the Arduino; Is I want to run Inverse Kinematics for a robot arm, and standalone CV projects, which I MIGHT be able to fit on larger chips, but it's so much easier to run a premade program that just passes instructions, and works Already, right?

Your arduino will end up controlling the servos, right? So you need code on the arduino to set the angles and you want code on the PC to calculate de inverse kinematics so you probably need back and forth communication between your arduino and PC.

Block languages are going to probably not make this as efficient as you might want...

Why do you think your arduino won't be enough for the task? how many servos do you need to drive? (Cf an example and there are plenty more)

Arduino controls the servos yes,

IK is a bad example since I have NO idea what I'm talking about :P

But for the example of a robot arm; creating, storing, and sending out a series of movements would be MUCH easier to implement via a GUI (move arm, store positions, repeat, store entire array "program")

I want to let a child choose what pattern the servos take, with as little complexity as possible (Computer to Arduino means I don't need switches, or a display, and memory space isn't an issue)

**Honestly I'm sure there's a way to skip the Arduino entirely, but it makes a great I/O interface) Thank you So much for working with me on this, even just talking it out's giving me a lot more concepts to play with :)