What project can I do with the following items?

I have the following stuff:

A Arduino board A couple of breadboards Breadboard leads A simple beep speaker A couple of push switches 100 various LES's 10 or so 100 Ohm resistors And The following transistors: 2N2907 PX337 5C597 PX107 BC599 CQ012 BC338 2SC1815 BC598 BC327 C9013 2N2222

Any short fun projects I can do?? ::)

How about a portable nuclear reactor? ;)

Lefty

Nah I make those in my spare time all the time, My room is just full of nuclear waste now ;D

Don’t know what half of those ICs do, but you could always see what kind of game you could make and impress us that way. :slight_smile:

Might just do that, is there a place where everybody can upload pics of their Arduino projects?

not officially but I have been kicking around the idea on my personal server

there is a forum for it, but you cant host pic's and files there, but you can tell us all about it then link your stuff in the thread

yea your server idea sounds like a good plan! And I will tell you all about it if I do make something but have no where to upload pics so text only :)

but have no where to upload pics so text only

Well most of the time, tinypic can work just fine :)

Ah ok I will take a look at that later :)

and to add (on the pictures front) flickr allows you to comment on your photo's, which I find quite handy

and to add (on the pictures front) flickr allows you to comment on your photo's, which I find quite handy

But if you don't have flikr you have to sign up, tinypic doesn't require you to sign up.

Tinypic isn't very good if you have a lot of pictures though, it is better for a few.

Mowcius

Flicker sounds like a good idea, I will set on of those up since I have a Yahoo account any ways :)