What sensors can MKR Wifi 1010 use?

On the Overview page of Arduino MKR Wifi 1010, it says this:

"Warning: Unlike most Arduino boards, the MKR WIFI 1010 runs at 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Applying voltages higher than 3.3V to any I/O pin could damage the board. While output to 5V digital devices is possible, bidirectional communication with 5V devices needs proper level shifting."

I have some Ultrasonic Sensors, Infrared Sensors, and some other sensors that all run on 5V. So, is there a way to use these Sensors even though my MKR Wifi 1010 can only use 3.3V devices? Can I use the VCC (3.3V) power source on my board to power the sensors?

These would be a lot of help to me.

Thanks!

qwaszxerdfcvtyghbnuijkmopl:
So, is there a way to use these Sensors even though my MKR Wifi 1010 can only use 3.3V devices?

Sure, you already know the answer: "bidirectional communication with 5V devices needs proper level shifting". Level shifter modules are available at a low price from any place you would shop for electronics parts, or you can often just use a couple of resistors to form a voltage divider:
https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/voltage-dividers/all

qwaszxerdfcvtyghbnuijkmopl:
Can I use the VCC (3.3V) power source on my board to power the sensors?

You'd need to study the datasheet of each sensor to determine whether that is possible.