What to do with a ATTiny85

Hi out of curiosity I got one of these ATTiny85 breakout http://www.gearbest.com/boards-shields/pp_227556.html?currency=USD&gclid=CLjR-_WPvM0CFUQbgQodCiADbg. Now I don't know what to do with it. A search always came out with the chip itself but not the break out, Any ideas?

It's a variant of the digispark kickstarter.

Here with different attachment (male USB instead your female micro USB).
Software is the same for both modules.

Here is a beginner tutorial: Getting Started with your Digispark or Digispark Pro.

Search for digispark for more info.

You need to program it using Arduino as ISP or using a USBASP type device.

Solder the pins on it. On the reverse, you can see the pins for ISP (In System Programming):
MOSI, MISO, SCK, RESET, PWR and GND

Other than that, it is just useful as it can be powered by USB and also has a 5V regulator (I assume so you can run it off a LiPo battery on the Vin pin if you wish).

It just makes it breadboard friendly and easy to power for small projects.

PS: If you need help with programming via ISP, just give a shout. It is something I have been doing to program ATtiny85's recently. Done it using the USBASP device and an arduino Nano.

You can upload programs to this device using the special bootloader built in.

The tiny opens a USB connection on power on for a couple of seconds that accepts programming.
You will have to disconnect the module, compile and attach the device when prompted.

No soldered pins needed, for the price of 2K flash memory.

Der Sketch verwendet 5.044 Bytes (83%) des Programmspeicherplatzes. Das Maximum sind 6.012 Bytes.
Globale Variablen verwenden 448 Bytes des dynamischen Speichers.
C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\digistump\tools\micronucleus\2.0a4/launcher -cdigispark --timeout 60 -Uflash:w:C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Local\Temp\build296174042867839243.tmp/FireFlyLightTiny8.cpp.hex:i 
Running Digispark Uploader...
Plug in device now... (will timeout in 60 seconds)
> Please plug in the device ... 
> Press CTRL+C to terminate the program.
> Device is found!
connecting: 16% complete
connecting: 22% complete
connecting: 28% complete
connecting: 33% complete
> Device has firmware version 1.6
> Available space for user applications: 6012 bytes
> Suggested sleep time between sending pages: 8ms
> Whole page count: 94  page size: 64
> Erase function sleep duration: 752ms
parsing: 50% complete
> Erasing the memory ...
erasing: 55% complete
erasing: 60% complete
erasing: 65% complete
> Starting to upload ...
writing: 70% complete
writing: 75% complete
writing: 80% complete
> Starting the user app ...
running: 100% complete
>> Micronucleus done. Thank you!

Thank you for all the suggestions, that really helped.
Now new question, I followed the direction to load a example program to the Tiny85, unplug and plug in the atting85 usb as it said, then I get "> Device search timed out" . and in the IDE Tool->Port menu, I do not see a port for the tiny, am I missing something like a driver? Or am I doing this wrong. BTW, I use a Mac.

I don't use Macs, sorry.