What's a Gyron Sensor


I was looking for a Robot name i-sobot, and they mention that (Built-in Gyron Sensor), but I didn’t find any more info what that mean. After goggling find info like stabilizing for Camera in Helicopters…



Not a "gyron", a "gyro" - short for "gyroscope". Used to measure rate-of-turn.


Thanks for your reply, well i know what that mean Gyro and for what use, and maybe from the site where i saw the word there's a fault, http://www.imagesco.com/robotics/i-sobot.html

and i found these since i thought it's a new sensor. http://www.gyron.com/templates/gyron-dsg.html

Regards, Sam

It's just a made up trade name.