Whats the best Arduino to use for OV7670 camera?

Hi guys i was wondering what the best ardunio to use for interfacing with ov7670 cmaera. I've seen projects using Arduino UNO but i think the output wasn't great.

Depends on what you want to do. The Arduino family is not great for working video due to speed / memory limitations .

What do you want to do ?

i want to send cam feed via nrf24l01 then recieve by another nrf and finally display it on my laptop screen

Use a Raspberry Pi, not an Arduino.

i have price and time limitation that's why i cant use raspberry first i wanted to use stm32f3 arm but the problem is things isn't straight forward for arm i just wanna know can i get acceptable result using arduino?

arian:
I’ve seen projects using Arduino UNO but i think the output wasn’t great.

arian:
i just wanna know can i get acceptable result using arduino?

You have seen the results.
Are they acceptable?

arian: i have price and time limitation that's why i cant use raspberry

A pi zero W is less than £10.

You can download and install motionEyeOS onto an SD card and be up and running very quickly.

So I don't think either of your concerns are a problem.

things in my country are way different ,pi series price has gone sky high and are hard to find in few projects i've seen on youtube they have used arduino nano and got 10FPS can i get more fps by using arduino mega or arduino due?

arian: things in my country are way different ,pi series price has gone sky high and are hard to find

That's a shame. They are made in Wales, and the value of Sterling keeps dropping. They should be cheaper than ever.

can i get more fps by using arduino mega or arduino due?

Mega is the same speed as Uno/Nano/Pro Micro etc.

Maybe with Due, I don't know.

What about esp32?