What's the cheapest way to get an Arduino w/ ethernet & LCD?

I need to build several (dozens, if not more) devices that need ethernet, an LCD display, and at least one free analogue input for a sensor array I'm building. I've built a few breadboard Arduinos, but nothing with ethernet. Whether it's breadboard setups, or something like a Pro Mini or off/non branded Arduino connected to something that gets me reliable ethernet and has an LCD display, preferably the standard 16x2, what is the cheapest way to build these?

I should note that I'm aware of Eagle software for designing PCBs, but haven't used it or learned it yet. Assume that I'd be building on a solderable breadboard until I can get that figured out if that's the cheapest option.

I have two prototypes at the moment. Both use the official Ethernet shield (not cheap). One is an Uno and the other is a Pro (5V, 16MHz, ATMega 328). I know there are cheaper ways to do it.

In going around various sites, I had seen cheap ethernets for Arduinos before. So I went over to ebay, and saw for about $4 (US), you can get a ENC28J60 ethernet module you can hook up an Arduino from a Chinese merchant ($8 from a US merchant) via SPI. Note, these seem to be 3.3v, so you may need to figure on voltage conversion circuity. Here is one such library for it: https://github.com/ntruchsess/arduino_uip

LCDs seem to be about $5 (China) or $7 (US). These don't have the i2c or spi backpacks, so it assumes you have enough pins to drive it.

In short, eBay.

Notwithstanding the nominal prices prior to checkout, it appears that whilst shipping within America may be quite cheap, shipping to somewhere outside America invokes quite ridiculous costs, making it unreasonable for those of us outside the USA, to consider buying stuff from there.

MichaelMeissner: In going around various sites, I had seen cheap ethernets for Arduinos before. So I went over to ebay, and saw for about $4 (US), you can get a ENC28J60 ethernet module you can hook up an Arduino from a Chinese merchant ($8 from a US merchant) via SPI. Note, these seem to be 3.3v, so you may need to figure on voltage conversion circuity. Here is one such library for it: https://github.com/ntruchsess/arduino_uip

I grabbed a few of these a while back, but haven't gotten them working yet. I'll take a look at the library you linked to and see if that one does the trick.