whats the name for a 2 wire push on connector ?

Hi all

Trying to find an item on suppliers site ( http://za.rs-online.com/web/ ) but don't know the correct term to use.

Am looking for a pre-assembled 2 wire connector ( with wires ) that would fit onto header pins. Same sort of thing as inside a PC case that connects the case buttons ( power, LEDs, etc ) to the motherboard.

Please put me out of my misery.

you may well struggle to find 2 pin header plugs/sockets with RS is there no-one else you can use?

i know they sell single wires that connect to headers. you could try twisting two together and taping them. its a bit dirty but it should get the job done.

Thanks for replies.

This is the sort of thing I would like : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/20-pin-dual-female-splittable-jumper-wire-300mm-p-629.html?cPath=175_187

Now to just find a local supplier.

Anyone know of any different names used for these ?

JST connectors would fit into male headers as well. They come in all sorts of sizes, from 2 to 10+ pins.

Are you looking for molex connectors?