Wheels Not turning according to code

Hi Guys,

I have a smart robot Car Kit 3.0 and found that after running code to decelerate and then accelerate car, sets of wheels are not moving in sync. It runs forward fine, stops but then only left wheels move although code says for both sets to move.

I tried just allowing it to move forward and backward without slowing down, it moves forward fine but then left set of wheels move back and then right set moves back afterwards but not at same time as left.

Any help would be appreciated.

Read the how to use this forum-please read stickies to see how to post code and some advice on how to ask a question.

LukeJ:
I have a smart robot Car Kit 3.0 and found that after running code to decelerate and then accelerate car, sets of wheels are not moving in sync. It runs forward fine, stops but then only left wheels move although code says for both sets to move.

First you mention that the wheels aren't moving in sync...... which I assume means the car is not working properly ---- ie. not fine.

But in the next sentence, you write that the car runs forward fine. So there's some kind of contradiction going on here.

More information is needed here - such as ----- how many motors, and are they all operational? For example, when you command the car to accelerate, and when you hold up the car with you hand, do all the motors turn?

Thanks for the responses, have now been able to solve this thanks!