when I put the Hc-05 in the standalone arduino breadboard can´t connect

Hi everyone, I hope someone could help me with this problem because after I searched a while, it seems that this is an unanswered problem (here is the link of the similar situation than mine that was not resolved: http://arduino.stackexchange.com/questions/3014/bluetooth-modulehc05-works-with-arduino-uno-but-not-with-breadboard-atmega328 )

My problem is that I have HC05 connected to Atmega328 conditioned on a breadboard, and it doesn´t establish connection. When I connect HC05 to arduino, it works fine but when I remove the controller and set it in the breadboard the module turns ON but can’t connect with the app on my smartphone (I´m using BlueTerm).
The circuit with the Atmega has a 16Mhz crystal and the configuration for a standalone breadboard explained here: https://www.openhomeautomation.net/arduino-battery/
Also I’m posting the picture of my breadboard. Taking in count that the HC05 works fine with the Arduino and I’m using the same circuit when I put the Atmega328 in breadboard I think there could be something missing in the breadboard to establish connection, but I don’t have any idea of what could be. In the first link I posted above, there’s the next suggestion:

“Some bypass capacitors on the ATMega and near the regulator wouldn’t be a bad idea. You have filter capacitors, but nothing physically close and compact enough to handle high frequency currents. A bluethooth module is also a fairly high current device when it transmits, and yours is powered via a very surpentine route through the breadboard, past the ATmega. Consider giving it its own connection directly to the regulator. “

I don’t know if that could be the problem and I don’t know how to apply the suggested solution either. How would be the circuit with the bypass capacitors? Where should I put it?

Except of this problem, what other possible problem could be? And how can I make it work?
Below is my code, if you need to see it:

#include <SoftwareSerial.h> //Librería que permite establecer comunicación serie en otros pins

int FSR1 = 3;
int FSR2 = 4;
int FSR3 = 5;
int FSRentrance1;
int FSRentrance2;
int FSRentrance3;

//variables para MMA7361
int xVal = 0;
int yVal = 0;
int zVal = 0;
double angleYZ = 0;
double angleXZ = 0;

//Aquí conectamos los pins RXD,TDX del módulo Bluetooth.
SoftwareSerial BT(8, 9); //10 RX, 11 TX.

void setup()
{
  BT.begin(9600); //Velocidad del puerto del módulo Bluetooth
  Serial.begin(9600); //Abrimos la comunicación serie con el PC y establecemos velocidad
  analogReference(EXTERNAL);
}

void loop()
{
  if (BT.available())
  {
    Serial.write(BT.read());
  }

if (Serial.available())
  {
    BT.write(Serial.read());
  }

//MMA7361
  xVal = analogRead(0);
  yVal = analogRead(1);
  zVal = analogRead(2);

xVal = map(xVal, 0, 1023, -500, 500);
  yVal = map(yVal, 0, 1023, -500, 500);
  zVal = map(zVal, 0, 1023, -500, 500);
  //    xValMax=xVal+15;
  //yValMax=yVal+15;
  //zValMax=zVal+15;
  //  xValMin=xVal-15;
  //yValMin=yVal-15;
  //zValMin=zVal-15;

BT.write("angulo en X:");
  BT.print(xVal);
  BT.write("\n");

//  Serial.write("xz:");
  BT.write("angulo en Y:");
  //  Serial.print(angleXZ);
  BT.print(yVal);
  BT.write("\n");

//    Serial.write("xz:");
  BT.write("angulo en Z:");
  //  Serial.print(angleXZ);
  BT.print(zVal);
  BT.write("\n");

//FSR
  FSRentrance1 = analogRead(FSR1);
  FSRentrance2 = analogRead(FSR2);
  FSRentrance3 = analogRead(FSR3);

BT.println("valor SENSOR1: ");
  BT.print(FSRentrance1);
  BT.write("\n");
  //Serial.print("valor SENSOR1: ");

BT.println("valor SENSOR2: ");
  BT.print(FSRentrance2);
  BT.write("\n");

BT.println("valor SENSOR3: ");
  BT.print(FSRentrance3);
  BT.write("\n");

delay(2000);
}

Filter capacitors usually go between VCC and ground.

I didn't see one in your attached JPG.

I haven´t test it yet with the filter capacitors, but thank you for indicating where to put it. I will try it tomorrow in school. In case that this doesn´t work well, do you have another idea of what could be the cause of this problem?