When you are 60 years old and your computer just keeps saying Runtime error.

Go to codebenders.cc and you will be able to sketch, verify and upload to all your boards. I have wasted a month of my short life Cancer. Trying to get the computer to let my Arduino programme work. But not only will the computer fail to Verify and fail to upload. Now Google is Telling me, How DARE! They? That Codebenders is not allowed on my computer! Excuse me, it is Mine and not Googles.

On top of that, now some thing is interfering with Fire Fox private browser. which is how I have been able to get my two Uno's and one Mega 2560 to work. So please folks Tell Google and all browsers that it is safe. Google and Microsoft are killing me by not letting me, make little LED light as a retirement hobby. Stress from interference and aggravation. The point is: If my programming works on my boards via Codebenders and of course the copy and pasted codes from here plus the examples that come with the IDE work also. Why does my computer lie to me and say there is a fault? Why is Google blocking me =( and who is interfering with Firefox and blocking it :0

I had such an over whelming sense of relief of stress that I was nearly crying with happiness when I found codebender and all my sketches worked! and my three boards too. Now I am in deep depression Due to Google and I think Microsoft. I can not sue them but Facebook them to death I may have to.

I am inclined to suggest going to Ubuntu or Mint, which seem to compile on the Arduino IDE about three times as fast as Windoze, though this may be because the repo is for some curious reason, only up to 1.0 something and I haven't dared to attempt installation of the current version.

Liamthe1st: Go to codebenders.cc and you will be able to sketch, verify and upload to all your boards.

That Codebenders is not allowed on my computer!

No match for "CODEBENDERS.CC". *** a5.nstld.com can't find codebenders.cc: Non-existent domain

The domain name codebenders.cc is not registered. Either you have the wrong domain name or they have ceased operation.

http://codebender.cc/

No "s".

Liamthe1st: Why does my computer lie to me and say there is a fault? Why is Google blocking me =( and who is interfering with Firefox and blocking it :0

Sounds like there's been malware detected at that site. To be on the safe side, I'd find a different way of programming your boards. The standard Arduino IDE distribution works sufficiently well for many people, and if you download it from a reputable site (such as this one), at least you'll know it's not infected with malware.

Liamthe1st:
Now Google is Telling me, How DARE! They? That Codebenders is not allowed on my computer! Excuse me, it is Mine and not Googles.

There must have been a virus on that site recently.

What’s worse? Not being allowed to go to that site or have your computer filled with malware?

I have wasted a month of my short life Cancer. Trying to get the computer to let my Ard

Liamthe1st:
uino programme work.
But not only will the computer fail to Verify and fail to upload.

The answer is to find out why. Nobody else seems to have a problem so maybe:
a) The driver isn’t installed correctly (it can be tricky). Does a new COM port appear in your device manager when you connect the Arduino?
b) Your Arduino is defective.

Funny, I use Window$ 7 Ult. and Google Chrome Comodo antivirus and firewall protection and I had no problem with accessing that site.. No warnings from RoadRunner (my ISP), Google or Comodo so looks like it's fixed.

Doc