Where can i get a non inverting schmitt trigger ic?

I need 12 Schmitt triggers, non inverting. So it would be far easier to have a couple ics than make them all out of op amps. I know there is a part called 74hc7014n, but I couldnt find the dip package version of it. Digikey says it's obsolete, but provides no alternative. Is there a new version that doesn't show up on Google for some reason? I have found many sources of inverting hex Schmitt triggers and for less than $0.25 a piece too. Why do the noninverting cost over $2 a piece, not come on dip , and not show up anywhere on the internet? It seems like it should be a very very commonly used part. Yet they appear to be impossle to get. Can you help me shop for one?

You appear to have not read my explanation to your other post - in which I give you the complete answer.

Hi, You may need to draw it ..

Tom... :)

Paul__B: You appear to have not read my explanation to your other post - in which I give you the complete answer.

oops, I posted this after I realized I needed a Schmitt triggers, but before I read your post

10-way schmitt trigger buffer with configurable inversion, 2 to 5V, fast:

http://uk.farnell.com/texas-instruments/sn74lv8151pw/logic-buff-schmi-trig-10bit-24tssop/dp/1741050?aa=true&min=110092975&categoryId=700000004245