Where to buy 3.5mm 3-channel-and-ground socket?

I'm looking for a socket that will accept a plug like the 3.5mm end of this cable, but can't find anything while searching online.

Sparkfun has a 2-channel version, which only has Left, Right and ground. Does anyone know where (or specific terms I should be searching for) to find this type of socket?

Thanks. For the curious, I'm planning on using it to quickly attach and detach signal cables for RGB leds (and common ground).


Some Sony camcorders use this scheme - try Maplin

Didn't find them on Maplin, but did find them on Mouser and Showmecables by sesarching for "3.5mm 4"

http://www.showmecables.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3102 http://www.showmecables.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3102

Also, good terms to search for are "4 pole" "4 cond" or "4 conductor"

Farnell UK have this http://uk.farnell.com/lumberg/1503-10/socket-3-5mm-jack-4way/dp/1308868