Where to find latest Wire.h library

Hi;
For my project, I'm going to use Smraza LCD 20x4 with I2C already in.
Smraza has LiquidCrystal_I2C.cpp, LiquidCrystal_I2C.h, LiquidCrystal_I2C.o and Keyword.txt.
I need Wire library files
Where can I find the latest version?
(Project base on ArduinoUno and Waterproof DS18B20)

Sorry if my question so trivial - but I just started Arduino adventure.
Thx in advance

The Wire library for your Uno is bundled with Arduino AVR Boards. You can verify that you have the latest version of Arduino AVR Boards by doing this:

• Tools > Board > Boards Manager
  • Wait for download to finish
  • Click on “Arduino AVR Boards”
  • If you see an “Update” button appear then you don’t have the latest version installed. If you don’t see an “Update” button then you already have the latest version installed.

Note that the above instructions require you to be using a recent version of the Arduino IDE. If you are using a very old IDE version then you will not have Boards Manager. If you are using only a slightly old IDE version then you might encounter problems from updating your version of Arduino AVR Boards and if you do need to get the latest version of Arduino AVR Boards you might need to also update to the latest version of the Arduino IDE (1.8.5).

Thx pert.
I have Arduino 1.8.5 - so it is the latest one.
Arduino AVR Boards says Installed and no update button - it looks like is also OK.

But in the sketch I have:

#include <Wire.h>
#include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h>

So it looks I need this - or I’m doing something wrong?

Thx

Wire.h is part of the Wire library.

The Wire library is bundled with Arduino AVR Boards.

You have the latest version of Arduino AVR Boards installed.

Therefore you have the latest version of the Wire library installed.

You're all set, carry on!

Sorry - it is me again. That means I have to use
#include <Wire.h>
but physically I do not need it in library folder?
Or I have to remove this from the sketch?

but physically I do not need it in library folder?

There are several library folders. You do NOT need it in YOUR library folder. It IS in one of the other library folders.

Thx Pauls.
I understand that I do not need #<Wire.h> in my sketch. Correct?

I understand that I do not need #<Wire.h> in my sketch. Correct?

No. You do need it. You just don’t need the Wire library in YOUR library folder.

Thx a lot PaulS

Nobody is mentioning this, so I will.

You need to have the target board selected before you compile, not all boards have a Wire.h library.

This will only impact you if you are programming obscure and small Micros with the IDE.

So you can't be using the "MicroCore" ATTiny13 Core and expect it.

Basic computer skills : On Windows use "dir /s" to search for files. Wire.h is a file.

For bash you can use find.