Where to find the directory for MPR121?

My question is simple: Where can I find the directory for MPR121?

Im programming using the touch board by Bare Conductive and am having difficulty figuring out what the functions in the MPR121.h library do.

Im new to programming and so spare me the complicated jargon (tho I wouldnt mind learning). Examples of what I dont understand are:

MPR121.updateBaselineData();
MPR121.getFilteredData();
MPR121.getTouchData();

and so on...

any help is extremely appreciated:)

Here's the harder way to do it:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during > compilation (check) > OK
  • Compile a sketch that includes the library
  • After compilation finishes, examine the contents of the black console window at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window. You will need to scroll up to see it all. Somewhere in that output you will find the path to the library. Note that in some cases that path may be in a location that your operating system tries to hide from you by default.

Here's the easier way to do it:

• File > Examples > select one of the examples for the library you want to find
  • Sketch > Show sketch folder - This will open the example sketch folder. Navigate up two folder levels to reach the root of the library. You may find the library source files in that location or they may be in the src subfolder.

pert:
Here's the harder way to do it:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during > compilation (check) > OK
  • Compile a sketch that includes the library
  • After compilation finishes, examine the contents of the black console window at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window. You will need to scroll up to see it all. Somewhere in that output you will find the path to the library. Note that in some cases that path may be in a location that your operating system tries to hide from you by default.

Here's the easier way to do it:

• File > Examples > select one of the examples for the library you want to find
  • Sketch > Show sketch folder - This will open the example sketch folder. Navigate up two folder levels to reach the root of the library. You may find the library source files in that location or they may be in the src subfolder.

Thank you! I found the directory after some searching using the harder way:)