Which Arduino Board to choose for my camera?

one of them for sure.... I need ur experience to tell me which one would be better.

EDIT:

I am taking a look at datasheet. What I see is...

8bit parallel image data
YUV mode RGB mode
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 1st 2nd
DOUT0 U0(n) Y0(n) V0(n) Y0(n+1) B0 G3
DOUT1 U1(n) Y1(n) V1(n) Y1(n+1) B1 G4
DOUT2 U2(n) Y2(n) V2(n) Y2(n+1) B2 G5
DOUT3 U3(n) Y3(n) V3(n) Y3(n+1) B3 R0
DOUT4 U4(n) Y4(n) V4(n) Y4(n+1) B4 R1
DOUT5 U5(n) Y5(n) V5(n) Y5(n+1) G0 R2
DOUT6 U6(n) Y6(n) V6(n) Y6(n+1) G1 R3
DOUT7 U7(n) Y7(n) V7(n) Y7(n+1) G2 R4

What is supposed 1st and second to mean? and what I will be using RGB or YUV?

EDIT:

My head hurts my eyes as well... does anyone know which pins to solder on this CMOS Camera - 640x480 - SEN-08667 - SparkFun Electronics camera?

I need ur experience to tell me which one would be better

You are asking ridiculous questions - we cannot possibly guide you remotely through a tricky advanced subject when you don't understand the issues.

RGB - Red Green Blue
YUV - aka "YCbCr" luminance (brightness) and colour difference. The Y channel has green predominating, with red being the next component, and blue trailing, roughly modelling the response of the human eye.

and what I will be using RGB or YUV?

Well YUV makes extracting a simple monochrome image easier, but RGB makes picking out primary colours easier.
What do you want to do?

If you want a jaw-dropping "you did that, with that?" project, carry on using the Arduino.
Expect many weeks of frustration and baffling terminology.

If you want a rapid intro to "image processing", use an over-powered platform like a PC and get a copy of RoboRealm.

There are many ways of skinning this cat, but first you have to define "cat".

Was looking a bit in the pdf, isn't the arduino only controlling the settings for the camera, and the computer doing the image handling?

Ok I see that my questions are really general...

So let me set a simple specific question, what do I connect and with what???
(This camera CMOS Camera - 640x480 - SEN-08667 - SparkFun Electronics)

You're going to need some logic level converters for a start.
These devices were built for mobile phones and operate on lower voltages than the Arduino.

@bld: I2C is used for the settings, you're right, but I can't see a minimum clock speed spec, so I don't see why you shouldn't use an Arduino to read the image data.

edit: on second reading, I think the clock requirements for this part are beyond an AVR - the Dclk signal is an output from the camera. The datasheet is rubbish - it doesn't tell you what half the I2C registers do. Some I can guess, but stuff like DINCKSW?

Looking at these methods of logic level converter http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/tutorial_info.php?tutorials_id=65
I came up with few questions... like in which pins I put the resistors ? Basically I don't know which camera pins to connect with which board pins
of the arduino board. Which pins should I connect to the power source? whats their polarity? How do I send a message to take a snapshot? From
which pins I receive the RGB colors of a pixel? From the dataout pins that I will receive the RGB colors of each pixel I will get them in what order?
Are more than 1 pixels sent to my board at the same time? Should the dataout pins connected to digital arduino input? Do I have to purchase
any microcontrollers or anything else? Rather than logic level converter do I have to do anything else?

EDIT: I just saw ur edit... Well are u saying that an arduino board even this one Arduino Mega 2560 R3 - DEV-11061 - SparkFun Electronics wont be able to take pixels and compare them?

I don't believe there is enough information in Sparkfun's datasheet for this device to answer your question (which, I notice, you have started another thread to ask. Please don't cross-post, it just wastes time.)