Which Arduino Board to use??

Hello friends.. I am new to Arduino and currently working on an arduino based project..I need some help.. Which Arduino board should i use which can support a touch screen as well as like two or three output ports for some other purpose?? please help me out.. I am in a great confusion and am not able to start my project.. Your kind help is wat i need... thank you.

http://www.makershed.com/2_8_TFT_Touch_Shield_For_Arduino_p/mkad36.htm

"Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD"

"Works with any Arduino '328 " (That would include the Arduino UNO.)

Thank You Sir for your reply. Can i use arduino mega 2560?? Actually Sir i am making a device(with a touch screen) which sort of based on a mechanism that it takes data from a device at one port and transfers it to a device at another port..please help me out. how to start. Can arduino uno supports this?? waiting for ur reply.

Can i use arduino mega 2560??

No. The 2560 is not a 386.

Actually Sir i am making a device(with a touch screen) which sort of based on a mechanism that it takes data from a device at one port and transfers it to a device at another port..please help me out. how to start. Can arduino uno supports this??

Your specification has insufficient information for me to make a guess. You will have to be much more specific if you want an answer.

Okay Sir..let me explain you my idea. Actually i want to make a device which has two usb ports and an LCD interface. which can connect two usb drives(pen drives) to each other. USB to USB data exchange. Can arduino support it and how...??

I heard from somewhere about "NXPs LPC43xx devices" that it can also be used. Sir if u have any idea about it.help me out.