Which Arduino Product to use.

I would like to use DPDT center off momentary switches for inputs instead of the keyboard to control zoom in, zoom out, eyepoint raise and lower. Which model would be the one to use for my interface.
Tom Johnson

Model of what?
If You mean Arduino, any one would do.

Which board would be the best and not be an over kill and the easiest to use.
Tom Johnson

Since you have not given us any real info on your project there is no way for anyone to even guess - what type and how many I/O - what does the project do - etc

I would like to use DPDT center off momentary switches for inputs instead of the keyboard to control zoom in, zoom out, eyepoint raise and lower. Which model would be the one to use for my interface.
It will control inputs to Flight Sims P3d
As I explained the inputs are DPDT center off momentary switches as of now. It will take the place of a Keyboard.
Tom Johnson

So that switch has 3 contacts, yes? In the Untoggled position, both sides are disconnected from the middle - push one way, and one side connects, push the other way the other side connnects.

So what you will do is connect the middle to GND, and the two sides to two input pins, which have their internal pullup resistors enabled.
Then when the switch is toggled, one side or the other will see a Low input, and your code can act on that.

Any Arduino can do that.
Which one you select will depend on the connection needed to Flight Sims P3d. Is that straight TTL level serial (0, 5V)? RS232? Something else?

I see why you are the Global Moderator. You know how to read between the lines.
That is the response I needed. I am looking at the Arduino Mega 2560 R3 Interface Circuit I/O Card with USB Cable.
I think it is TTL level serial (0, 5V).