Which Arduino should I use?

I am looking to control 2 linear actuators both will be 12 vdc amperage 4.6 each. I will be authorizing the two actuators from numeric keypad. once code is entered actuators cycle forward , then the (*) key is pressed and they will cycle backwards. I would like to at a later date have a camera operational during the cycle maybe email the video after the cycle completes.Any ideas what i need to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No problem with the actuators, almost any basic Arduino can do this. You will need a total of 4 spdt relays to control the "amperage" (the correct term is current).

Video is a different matter. No Arduino can deal with the amount of data involved there. A Raspberry pi might be a better place to start if the video aspect of the project is important.

Thank you Paul for the information I will look into the raspberry pi's. As an electrician we use the word amperage for just that a motor draws 2.4 amps. Next time i post here I will try to remember that. Thank you again.

You will need a total of 4 spdt relays to control the "amperage" (the correct term is current).

Good grief. Oh, the pedantic nonsense that goes on here...

Amps are the unit of measure of the current that flows in the circuit. Every motor nameplate (if the motor has one) is universally stated in units of Amps, the SI value for said current. The OP was correct in his usage.

Rich72470: Thank you Paul for the information

I am nonsensical pedant and you should ignore me.