Which Arduino supplies to buy - just a beginner with a simple project

So I'm gutting an old kid's vanity, and I'm trying to re-wire it so that when I press a button, the LED's light up, and plays a sound. Then when i hit the button, it replays the sound and turns off the lights. The programming I'm sure I can figure it out with enough tutorials and internet scoping, but I'm currently I'm ust trying to figure out which Arudino I need that will accept a speaker, lights, and a button. A switch would also be nice, as it came with one to turn the system completely off, but mainly those three are the most important.
Unfortunately, I'm new the hardware terms and the product descriptions are confusing me. I was hoping to just re-program the chip it came with, but unfortunately with the way that they built it, it's impossible to.
Any size and price is fine, I just don't know what to buy that's best for this project.

Arduinos are not the best for handling audio but I'm sure there is one that does. Buttons, LEDs, LCDs... no problem for any of them.

For your work, you can use any Arduino. I recommend Arduino Uno. For the speaker, you need to use Arduino in combination with an MP3 player.
For example this project,
For lights, you can use LED strip.
For button, you can simplify it by using button library

IoT_hobbyist:
For your work, you can use any Arduino. I recommend Arduino Uno. For the speaker, you need to use Arduino in combination with an MP3 player.
For example this project,
For lights, you can use LED strip.
For button, you can simplify it by using button library

This is really helpful, thank you!
I think I was assuming I could connect the speaker and LED's to the same board but I didn't think about having a separate MP3 player connected to the Arduino I could then connect the LEDs to!
Shows how much of a beginner I am haha.

Thank you so much

Adafruit makes a Wav Shield for the Uno that plays mono .wav files with surprising quality. I use this in a telephone prop for an Escape Room game to play various recordings over the handset.

Unless you are using the Adafruit WAV shield, you do not want a UNO - a Nano or Pro Mini (used with a programming adapter) would be more practical.

You have not mentioned a power supply - if you expect to operate on batteries it becomes much more difficult. :astonished: