Which arudino board is better for getting the features internet and bluetooth ?

I am making a device in which the device should have a Bluetooth module and it should detect other Bluetooth devices ( I mean it should find the Mac Address of the surrounding visible Bluetooth devices ) and it should send that data (Only Mac Addresses of the detected devices ) to server. ( I want to add a GSM Module and I don't use Ethernet cable )

Assume that surrounding Bluetooth devices are used by some people going on a bike with speed 30 kilometers per hour speed and the bikes will cross this device.I told this because I don't know how much time it takes to detect.

I will run the board continuously from 6AM to 11PM. Will that device run or stops in middle due to heating of parts ( sorry I don't know about those things, so I asked this)

edited : added information to be more specific

Arduino Ethernet.

Believe me, I provide more information in this answer than you in your question. :slight_smile:

What do you want to achieve with your solution? What kind of bluetooth connectivity do you expect? Which part of that communication do you want to send to what kind of server?

Your question is about as general as "Which vehicle is best to carry good from A to B?".

and it should detect other bluetooth devices

That will only happen if the two devices are configured to pair. It's unlikely that a random bluetooth device will be configured to pair with your Arduino's bluetooth module.

and it should send that data to server.

What data?

I will run the board continuously from 6AM to 11PM

So?

Which arduino board(ir any other ) is cheap

Why is cheap the first criteria? I'd start with finding something that can achieve my goals, and then worry about cost.

thanks a lot
I reconstructed the question.I hope to get your reply

Assume that surrounding Bluetooth devices are used by some people going on a bike with speed 30 kilometers per hour speed and the bikes will cross this device.I told this because I don't know how much time it takes to detect.

I believe this is impossible. At a speed of 30km/h the devices are in range for less than 1 second. Bluetooth is no built to do fast handovers. Usually you need several seconds till you have the devices in range. If you can ensure that all devices are class 1 devices (100mW, theoretical 100m range) you get a few seconds and may get most of the devices registered.

From your description I guess that you want to register the mobile phones of some bike race participants. Does it fulfill your needs if you only get a few of them or do you have to register all of them? In the later case you have to change the technology, Bluetooth doesn't serve for such a purpose.

Yes, it is sufficient to detect few of the devices.Can I use Arduino UNO.
I think I can connect GSM Module to TX/RX pins, but I don't know whether bluetooth module can be connected via SPI

I think I can connect GSM Module to TX/RX pins

If you take the Arduino GSM Shield it connects to pins 2 and 3, leaving the hardware serial for the bluetooth module.

Yes, it is sufficient to detect few of the devices.

So you're prepared that you only register one in a hundred? Most mobile phones are class 2 devices (to save battery energy) and many owners have turned bluetooth off if not used.