In my previous post I was writing about my problems with MPU6050. Since I haven't found any useful solution yet. I'm thinking to maybe try with some other gyro.
Usage: In a gaming dice, to find out on which side it landed.
This are the features that I would probably need:
- Detecting object position in 3D space within 1sec (if I throw a dice I can wait 1 second until sensor read its position)
- No need for accelerometer data
- Calibration (offsets) possible only when circuit is being assembled.
- Accurate position with out drifting - if I tilt object at 45degrees gyroscope should report 45degrees Today or after 10 years (this seems to be a big problem to MPU6050).
- Small form factor (similar to mpu6050)
- sleep mode
- motion detection (when motion is detected interrupt is sent) - if it would be detected within 1sec it would be fine
- small power consumptions